We are excited to offer our first Caregiver & Child class, Clovers! Clovers will be offered as (2) 8-week sessions held in the fall of 2023 and the spring of 2024. Masters-level teacher and professional musician, Carey Farrell, will welcome 10 children, ages 18 months to 3 years, and their caregivers for a fun-filled hour on Friday mornings at Families Together. Clovers will include music, art, sensory experiences, gross motor play, and informal parent education on various child development issues.
Fall 2023 Session Dates & Cost
Each 8-week session of Clovers costs $225. For the Fall 2023 session, (8) 1-hour sessions will be held on the following Fridays from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.:
September 15, 22 and 29
October 6, 13, 20 and 27
- Clovers welcomes children, ages 18 months to 3 years, from current/alumni families as well as families new to Families Together.
- Each Clovers student must have one adult caregiver present throughout the entire class.
- Two caregivers may be designated for each registered student but space constrictions allow for one registered child and one caregiver per class.
- Babies in arms are welcome to attend (1 per caregiver) at no charge.
- Caregivers who attend Clovers must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and will need to provide documentation in advance of the first day of class.
- Clovers is mask-optional for children and caregivers.
Applications for the fall 2023 session of Clovers will be available in late summer. Once a spot is confirmed for your child, payment will be due in full and no refunds will be issued for missed classes. If interest is greater than spots available, a blind lottery will be conducted.
About the teacher:
Carey Farrell graduated from the Erikson Institute with an MS in early childhood education and a Type 04 teaching certificate. She is certified in Music Together and Kindermusik and also teaches our popular Lunch Bunch program. Carey loves helping children express themselves and build relationships through the arts, and she shares her love of music and dance in her role as music enrichment teacher! Outside school, she plays trombone with a number of bands, performs as a solo singer-songwriter, and serves as a Den Mama for Chicago’s Dance Dance Party Party chapter. Carey’s first album, “Someone Else’s Wings,” was released in October 2022.